Terms & Condition
- Terms & Condition
Welcome to Hotel Jaswant Bhawan. Please read all terms and conditions carefully :-
We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
2. Guest Behaviour
Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Company procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the Hotel, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the Hotel, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Hotel if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
3. No Smoking
Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas.
4. Room availability, delivery and return
a) . Booked rooms are available to the customer from 15:00 on the day of arrival. The customer has no claim for earlier availability. Guests who arrive before 15:00 can move into their room as early as possible, according to availability.
b) . The available rooms are to be taken by 18:00 on the day of arrival. After this time the hotel can book out the rooms to others, unless the customer informed the hotel in advance and in writing that they would arrive later. The hotel is entitled to demand a guarantee for late arrivals.
c) . On the agreed day of departure, check-out is at 12:00 at the latest. After that time the hotel can charge 50 % of the agreed price of the room for the additional use of the room up until 18:00, and 100 % from 18:00. Possible further claims for compensation for damages by the hotel are reserved.
5. Own food and drink
Only the hotel provides food and drink for events. Prior written agreement is required for exceptions to this. In these cases, a sum to cover the overhead costs (“corkage”) shall be charged.
- Make all your reservations through our booking page and fill up the form completely with relevant and accurate information.
- You will receive a confirmation on room availability and invoice by mail with appropriate link to our payment gateway.
- You may make the payment by clicking the link of payment gateway, which will take you to a secured web page.
- The payment acceptance receipt will be available online. Take a print out of the conformation and make sure every detail is correct.
- For any change or enquiries regarding booking please contact us through e-mail.
- Accommodation cost includes the following:-
- 1.Rate includes the specific type of room for specified number of days.The food is included as per the chosen plan.
2.Taxes in relation to room charges.
3.Extra bed will be provided only if specified.
- As per the policy referred in the booking page, full or 50% of the total amount will be deducted from your credit card at the time of booking.
- Amount once paid is non-refundable.
- Payment transactions are encrypted by a secure payment system endorsed by a leading bank.
- Payment can also be done via Visa & Master Card.
- If you make payment using credit card of a different person, you agree that you have legal authorization from the credit card holder to make reservations on his behalf.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.